From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: removing kde4(sets)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 00:46:45
1 On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:33:15 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2
3 > tomorrow I shall take myself off to see my special good friend Peter
4 > who is giving me a fantastic deal on a brand new mother of a
5 > motorcycle. And in the afternoon I shall watch the Blue Bulls thrash
6 > the living daylights out of the FreeState Cheetahs in the Currie Cup
7 > rugby final.
8 >
9 > Oh wait, that's all ZA stuff. You probably have no idea what I'm on
10 > about :-)
11
12 Actually, we have motorcycles in this part of the world too :P
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Angular Momentum Makes The World Go 'Round