From: Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CONFIG_SCSI_WAIT_SCAN=m I don't want modules here.
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:13:54
1 deface wrote:
2 > It's pretty simple, either disable it if you dont need it. if you do,
3 > you've got 2 options .. module or compile in .. ? Why make it so
4 > difficult ?
7 Well, I don't have the compile in option either. If I choose to compile
8 it in, it changes it back to a module when I run make. So, it is either
9 a module or a exit with error message.
10
11 Since I don't have modules, I'm not sure I need loadable module support,
12 what is it going to load since I have no modules EXCEPT for nvidia. I
13 do need that one module.
14
15 As usual, I'm missing something and it confuses me. Maybe I need to
16 leave it in since it is so pesky about having it?
17
18 Dale
19
21 --