From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Updating our live servers. I'm scared!
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:15:34
1 Nick Khamis wrote:
2 > Hahahah udev hell!! I did go through that updating from 2.6 to 3.4.
3 > That was quite an experience!!!! But for kernel 3.* has udev not been
4 > phased out in our gentoo boxes? Will have to double check when I get
5 > back behind a console.
6 >
7 > N.
10 Just a thought. Have you thought about switching to eudev? That would
11 solve some udev issues. Since you are running a hardened profile and
12 servers, may not be a option tho.
13
14 Dale
15
19 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!