From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] videos that won't go away.
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 05:14:28
1 On Wednesday 04 May 2011 23:04:09 Dale wrote:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > I noticed something weird but I'm not sure what to even search for to
5 > get a fix. When I play a video with Seamonkey or Firefox, then close
6 > the tab or close the browser, the video is still there.
7
8 Have you checked if xulrunner and the adobe flash plugin is still running
9 *after* you shut down seamonkey/FF?
10
11 I noticed on a 32bit machine that the latest stable xulrunner/FF update (or
12 was it the nss & nspr libs that caused this) has increased both CPU & memory
13 consumption, but can't say for sure.
14 --
15 Regards,
16 Mick