From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Beep holding Shift
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:03:38
1 David Corbin wrote:
2 > On Saturday 23 July 2005 10:11 pm, Michal Pronay wrote:
3 > > Sound like accessibility support to me. Try to take a look in
4 > > your kde control panel -> Regional & Accessibility ->
5 > > Accessibility.
6 >
7 > Well, that allows me to turn off the System Bell, but I'm curious
8 > as to why it's beeping in the first place.
9
10 Go to the Keyboard tab there, press Shift-F1, and click on
11 "Activation gestures". You will see it wasn't Ctrl but Shift that
12 beeps after 8 seconds. You may want to read the relevant section
13 in the Help Center.
14
15 Benno
16 --