From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Removeing packages
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 10:34:37
1 On 27 Nov 2008, at 02:55, meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
2
3 > Here again what I did:
4 >
5 > emerge -C <package>
6 > syncing gives me this package as "N" (new).
7
8 It's perhaps also a dependency of something else you've installed since.
9
10 I don't care if you top-post, providing your reply makes sense. If
11 someone replies to you, quoting your message and then putting their
12 reply underneath then it breaks the flow of the conversation and makes
13 it difficult to read if your next reply has the new text at the top. I
14 would be grateful if you could please follow their convention and
15 reply beneath the quoted text. Likewise, if you're the first person to
16 reply to a thread and you top-post, then it breaks the flow if someone
17 subsequently replies to you at the bottom.
18
19 Stroller.