From: KH <gentoo-user@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:03:46
1 Am 23.03.2010 01:51, schrieb walt:
2 > On 03/22/2010 04:21 PM, KH wrote:
3 > > ...
4 >> There even is a tool you can download from Microsoft to change your key -
5 > > like you once hat a pirated version with a cracked key and now you
6 > want to
7 > > turn legal again. Download the tool, enter the code you bought, you are
8 > > done without installing everything again...
9 >
10 > Those boys at M$ are such jokers. The big pitch is "DANGER, your pirated
11 > copy of Windows may not be safe! Who knows what evil lurks in pirated
12 > software!?!"
13 >
14 > But, once you fork over the money for a valid key, all that "DANGER/evil"
15 > is exorcised forever. I wish I could write smart software like that.
19 Well I guess it is for those people who can't get bug fixes anymore
20 because the update site knows they have pirate software ...