From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: help
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 00:52:34
1 On 03/22/2010 04:21 PM, KH wrote:
2 > ...
3 > There even is a tool you can download from Microsoft to change your key -
4 > like you once hat a pirated version with a cracked key and now you want to
5 > turn legal again. Download the tool, enter the code you bought, you are
6 > done without installing everything again...
7
8 Those boys at M$ are such jokers. The big pitch is "DANGER, your pirated
9 copy of Windows may not be safe! Who knows what evil lurks in pirated
10 software!?!"
11
12 But, once you fork over the money for a valid key, all that "DANGER/evil"
13 is exorcised forever. I wish I could write smart software like that.