From: Michael Scherer <a6702894@××××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails [SOLVED]
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 11:13:11
1 Hi all,
2
3 I promised to tell you when I cracked this nasty little
4 problem of mine, though it's somewhat embarrassing
5 for me:
6
7 in short, don't put shell scripts called ld or cc in your
8 /usr/local/bin.
9 I had an ld script to give me lists of directories
10 in a certain format and then forgot about its
11 existence, until I had the happy idea to type 'ld'
12 on the command line to see what would happen.
13
14 at least now I know that I've really grown old.
15
16 again, thank you for all your efforts to help me.
17
18 kind regards, michael