From: Patrick Nagel <mail@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-web-user] Ebuild for Tiny Tiny RSS
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 02:41:26
Hi,

I wrote an ebuild for Tiny Tiny RSS (tt-rss).

"Tiny Tiny RSS is a web-based news feed (RSS/Atom) aggregator, designed to
allow you to read news from any location, while feeling as close to a real
desktop application as possible." (from http://tt-rss.org/)

It's my first webapp ebuild, and one of my first ebuilds at all, so there may
be newbish mistakes in it. I would appreciate if anybody with more experience
could have a look at it. If it's ok, maybe it could be put into the overlay?

Currently the ebuild takes care of the following:
* USE flags for mysql/postgresql database - used the checks from the
mail-client/roundcube ebuild
* Config file protection
* Server-owned icons directory, so that the feed icons can be written by the
web server
* Applies two patches that are needed currently because of some problem in
libxml2 (see http://tt-rss.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=393 for details)

I attached the ebuild (including the two patches, in a directory hierarchy
beginning at 'www-apps') to this mail.

Patrick.

--
Key ID: 0x86E346D4            http://patrick-nagel.net/key.asc
Fingerprint: 7745 E1BE FA8B FBAD 76AB 2BFC C981 E686 86E3 46D4

tt-rss.tar.gz application/x-gzip