From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-web-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-web-user] Ebuild for Tiny Tiny RSS
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:17:28
Hi Patrick.

В Чтв, 30/10/2008 в 10:41 +0800, Patrick Nagel пишет:
> It's my first webapp ebuild, and one of my first ebuilds at all, so there may > be newbish mistakes in it. I would appreciate if anybody with more experience > could have a look at it.
Well, in general it looks good. But still some things could be improved. Just run "repoman full" in www-apps/tt-rss directory and fix all warnings besides ebuild.allmasked. Also why do you dodoc README and then cp that README in MY_HTDOCSDIR? dodoc README cp -R * ${D}/${MY_HTDOCSDIR}
> If it's ok, maybe it could be put into the overlay?
BTW, do you want to maintain this package later? If so I'd suggested you to look at sunrise project: you'll be able to maintain this package very easily there. -- Peter.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-web-user] Ebuild for Tiny Tiny RSS Patrick Nagel <mail@×××××××××××××.net>