From: Alexandros Stergiakis <sterg@×××.se>
To: gnap-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gnap-dev] Wake up!
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 14:03:48
Oups I just realized that, That strange string was actually the
conference's web site ;)

Anyway regarding MikroConf, due to high load of other things, it is at
the stage I left it after GSoC, which amounts for 80-85% completion.
However, I managed to get approved a Msc thesis based on it, that also
involves developing many configuration modules. So expect some nice
developments coming out of it soon. I will continue to update the blog
once work starts again.

For the time being however, I'm not sure if it's in a stage of maturity
that I can present it in a conference, although it's very tempting

josé Alberto Suárez López wrote:
> El lun, 05-11-2007 a las 19:08 +0100, Philipp Riegger escribió: >> On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 14:36 +0100, josé Alberto Suárez López wrote: >>> So who is alive? :) >> I'm here, too. So the new server at gentoo does still not exist? >> >> Philipp > > exactly > > In december is a Opensource conference in spain <> > i will do a gnap talk there (i'm writing it right now) so can be nice if > some of you can come, so we can meet. > > How are your projects (Philipp & Alex)? >
-- gnap-dev@g.o mailing list

Subject Author
Re: [gnap-dev] Wake up! Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>