From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] New Gentoo CD distributor
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:29:41
Hi Liam Kurt is currently away and most of his duties are covered by other developers. I've added BSD Systems to the list and removed the note on contacting Kurt. For future reference, please use www@g.o, it has several other developers on it (next to Kurt himself) which make things more easy to handle. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Documentation project leader The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>