From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] New Gentoo CD distributor
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 11:29:41
On Sat, Apr 16, 2005 at 09:46:18AM +0000, Liam J. Foy wrote:
> I have contacted Kurt Lieber many times on adding > to the following page: > > > > However, I have heard no response for many weeks. I thought I would send a short > email to ask if this could be possible. If you need anymore information, please > contact me.
Hi Liam Kurt is currently away and most of his duties are covered by other developers. I've added BSD Systems to the list and removed the note on contacting Kurt. For future reference, please use www@g.o, it has several other developers on it (next to Kurt himself) which make things more easy to handle. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Documentation project leader The Gentoo Project <<< >>>

Subject Author
Re: [www-redesign] New Gentoo CD distributor "Liam J. Foy" <liamfoy@×××××.com>