From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: www-redesign@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [www-redesign] Site Map
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 16:10:44
On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 09:27:21PM -0700, Michael Curtis Napier wrote:
> The Site Map is an index to the entire gentoo site.
I don't think we need to link each page in the site map (for instance for documentation guides) but rather the structure of the site. So, for documentation, more than the index page and the listing page shouldn't be necessary. Imho, of course. Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Documentation project leader - Gentoo Foundation Trustee The Gentoo Project <<< >>>