From: Aaron Shi <aaron@××××××××.com>
To: www-redesign@××××××××××××.org
Subject: RE: [www-redesign] Current status
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 23:32:13
The design is similar, but there are problems present in the one at that was never present in
the one located at  I have no idea how that
could occur other than if the html and css files/versions got mixed up
somehow.  I will mail you the right files in a bit as soon I get started on
the new reference designs on the roadmap.  Now that we have a roadmap, I'll
get started on those pages right away.

Can anyone with Safari or other exotic browsers hit print preview on and tell me if it looks the same
as in Firefox (which I'll be using as the reference browser)?  Printing uses
the print css which we could also use as a basis for the printable reference
page.  What do everyone think about color in print pages?  I.e. should I
leave the colors in print pages or make it all black and white (what you see
in the print preview right now is essentially black and white)?