From: heroxbd@×××××.com
To: gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-alt] Best Practice in Adopting New Ebuilds in Prefix
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 01:17:50
Dear Fabian,

After reading through the recruitment process[1], I think the process
for me is like this. Correct me if I misunderstood something.

1. I will have a mentor (one of the Prefix developer?) and he would open
a bug for me.

2. I send the ebuild quiz to my mentor and the Gentoo recruiters
recruiters@g.o

3. After the normal Gentoo recruitment process is finished. At this
point I am a Gentoo developer (oy~). Then I take the Prefix quiz for
prefix tree access (or I can do the two in parallel?)

So now I need to figure out who would be my mentor.

Thanks a lot!

Yours,
Benda
--