From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-amd64] Re: KDE 4.0.4 upgrade, sort of.
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 17:53:06
1 Beso <givemesugarr@×××××.com> posted
2 d257c3560805310843t605009b7x4ae908a4b1c6d46a@××××××××××.com, excerpted
3 below, on Sat, 31 May 2008 15:43:21 +0000:
4
5 > or you could just use the kde4 apps in kde3.5.
6
7 When I switch, I'll start using KDE4 for everything I can, so it'd be the
8 other way, KDE3 where I have to, KDE4 where it has been ported and
9 works. Until then, I'll probably stick with KDE 3.x entirely. I don't
10 see much advantage in running KDE4 apps on a KDE3 desktop, but there is
11 some in the reverse, once the KDE4 stuff gets functional enough to let me
12 do so. Hopefully with 4.1.
17 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
20 gentoo-amd64@l.g.o mailing list