From: Paul Stear <gentoo@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] External HD to work with Gentoo and Vista.
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:06:56
1 On Monday 16 March 2009 10:08:03 Chris Faulkner wrote:
2 > oh and here's a link for ya too:
3 >
4 > http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/NTFS-3G
5
6 Thanks to Chris and Duncan for your help. I now have it working and am
7 currently copying all my mp3 files. I had to manually mount the external HD
8 which is straight forward but it would be wonderful if kde/hal/dbus would
9 take care of it for me. I have tried various things but always get the error
10 message that I don't have the correct permissions. Is it possible do you
11 think?
12
13 Paul
16 This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux