From: "Canek Peláez Valdés" <caneko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-amd64@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-amd64] Libjpeg-Turbo Drops Newer ABIs
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 18:18:06
1 On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 10:45 AM, Frank Peters <frank.peters@×××××××.net> wrote:
3 >> Libjpeg-turbo has been the default jpeg image processor on Gentoo
4 >> for some time now.
5 >
6 > Really? I don't have it on any of my systems here and I run (mostly) stable.
7 >
8 > What pulls it in?
9
10 virtual/jpeg pulls media-libs/libjpeg-turbo before media-libs/jpeg.
11
12 > No answer to your underlying question as I haven't seen then problem
13 > here and didn't find anything in Google.
14
15 Netiher do I. I have libjpeg-turbo, but I'm unaware of any problems with it.
16
17 Regards.
18 --
19 Canek Peláez Valdés