From: Dmitry Selyutin <ghostman.sd@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo Summer of Code <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>, Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
Cc: Gentoo Catalyst <gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: [gentoo-soc] Catalyst Python reimplementation
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:55:40
1 Hello Brian!
2
3 Thanks for the fast answer!
4 The biggest problem is that I've used only Kubuntu (for one year) and since
5 that time I've been using openSUSE (for more than two years already). Is it
6 hard for novice to use Gentoo if I know only basics of C and C++ and prefer
7 to set up system using GUI rather than shell if it is possible (though
8 sometimes I've had to change some things using shell before)?
9
10 P.S. Will it be enough to setup Gentoo as virtual system like VirtualBox?
11 Or it is better to free partition?
14 2013/4/21 Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
15