From: Hanni Ali <hanni.ali@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] High-Availability Howto for Gentoo
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 09:59:54
1 Ok this is all good stuff.
2
3 This is the specific article I thought as a list we could turn into a
4 coherent doccument.
5
6 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Configure_Gentoo_Linux_for_Clustering
7
8 There is also the beginings of an MPI programming guide which although I'm
9 not so sure it's gentoo specific in any way it certanally would be auseful
10 thing to anyone setting up MPI etc.
11
12 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_MPI_Programming
13
14 May would be fine I should hopefully have time in June to check through it
15 thouroughly if it's nearing completion.
16
17 I've made a tentative start unfortunatly I'm not sure how much we can take
18 directly from the current howto on the Gentoo page I don't know who own's
19 the copyright.
20
21 If we use the stub as a sandbox and perhaps the doccument that arises from
22 it we could call the "Gentoo Clustering Handbook".
23
24 Hanni