From: Ramon van Alteren <ramon@××××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-cluster] High-Availability Howto for Gentoo
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 06:58:14
1 Hi List,
2
3 We're running a 40 node webserver HA-cluster, with two loadbalancers
4 and a 30 node mysql replication setup as datastore behind that which
5 we are going to move behind a loadbalancer set soon. We're currently
6 building the load-balancers for that.
7
8 All the loadbalancers are using a direct routing setup.
9
10 Apart from that we also employ a number of storage NFS servers and
11 infrastructure related servers such as build-hosts and rsync server etc.
12