From: Lindsay Haisley <fmouse-gentoo@×××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-desktop] CD player recommendations ??
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 20:19:44
I'm looking for a decent Gnome-compatible GUI CD player to replace xmcd, of
which I was quite fond, but the code is apparently no longer maintained and
it's no longer in Gentoo.  Fixing the code and compiling it manually is a real
bear!  I'm looking for something fairly flexible and which will access the CDDB
databases of my choice.

kscd isn't compatbile with Gnome

gnome-cd sux!

totem is nice, but apparently doesn't do CDDB lookups

Suggestions will be welcome :-)

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Fighting against human |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |    creativity is like   |      available at