From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Wordiness
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 13:52:05
1 On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 8:31 AM, Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 11:05 PM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
5 > My point is that you consistently write long essays that I, and
6 > apparently most others, don't bother to read. I'm not sure if you're
7 > aware of this.
8 >
9 > Someone said on IRC this morning in response to this thread
10 >
11 >> the tragic thing is that guy would be able to make valuable contributions if it weren't for the excessive length of his mails
12 >
13 > So, your emails are way too long. A huge percentage of recipients
14 > don't bother to read them. I don't know whether you just enjoy writing
15 > (you must!) or if you hope to actually be heard, but as it stands now
16 > you're not being heard by most.
19 I dunno. I read them.
20
21 Duncan, I think the clue here, though, is that you should start a
22 blog. I'd read that, too. :)
26 :wq