From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] How do we handle stabilisations of not-exactly-maintained packages
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:59:02
Rich Freeman posted on Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:46:38 -0400 as excerpted:

Talking about... Just today I was reading that the firefox folks are debating shortening the current 6-week cycle to 5-weeks or less. http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Mozilla-developers-consider-even-shorter-release-cycle-1347013.html -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman