From: Philippe Coulonges <cphil@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] USE flags
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:39:56
Le Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:46:38 +0200
Spider <spider@g.o> écrivait :

> (FEATURE=nodoc :: Will toss away documentation and manpages post > install)
What about people like me ? I have a wrapper on emerge that localepurge and rm /usr/share/doc/* after install, but in no way I would want to get rid of the manpages. If you implement this stuff, please do separate options. CU CPHIL -- L'amour... Il y a ceux qui en parlent et il y a ceux qui le font. A partir de quoi, il m'apparaît urgent de me taire. -- Pierre Desproges. -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list