From: "Bjarke Sørensen" <bs@××××.dk>
To: Eric Moncrieff <eric@××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Why not vi?
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 19:24:22
1 On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 08:10:17PM -0400, Eric Moncrieff wrote:
2
3 > my new vi very much, but still...For all this long time, we've been
4 > able to count on vi as the quick, omnipresent editor. But not for
5 > Gentoo.
6 > Why not?
7
8 Beats me, never heard a good answer to that.
9
10 Btw, this should go in the FAQ. If there is a good answer that is.
11
12 If the reason if that everyone can use nano, then leave nano on the
13 installer as well. It's ohh so small anyways.
16 | Bjarke Sørensen / 9000.WASD
17 |
18 | There are 10 types of people in this world:
19 | Those who understand binary, and those who don't.