From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Git braindump: 2 of N: developer interaction (merge co-ordinators)
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 17:38:02
On Sun, Jun 03, 2012 at 06:06:03PM +0200, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
> I think the current Mozilla situation isn't really covered here.
Yes, I should have noted hybrids of the two models can easily exist.
> But IMO, discussing this now is a kind of premature optimization.
agreed, it's NOT ideal. I evaluated it as what are the potential problems i can foresee happening, that we haven't already discussed and/or solved already. I just wanted it to be noted before the migration does go live, so that we're ahead of the planning if things DO go sour. -- Robin Hugh Johnson Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead E-Mail : robbat2@g.o GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85