From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev List <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo internal structure
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 12:34:24
1 as a user I'd object to that. I think that accept all is the best
2 default as that would seem to be the most useful and popular path.
3 Otherwise, you may as well install debian if you are going to force
4 restrictions on people out of the box.
5
6 Keep in mind that gentoo is about choice, and not forcing people to go
7 down a minority path, but also to allow people to choose that path if
8 they want to.
9