From: Erik Swanson <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo internal structure
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:54:49
1 On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 02:33, donnie berkholz wrote:
2 > I think we should accept all the licenses by default except the ones for
3 > which the ACCEPT_LICENSE variable originally existed (the id games ones),
4 > since users must be forced to read and agree to those. This would keep the
5 > change seamless for the user unless said user wishes to change things.
6
7 As a user, I'd prefer if only OSI-approved licenses were accepted by
8 default. This also seems like it'd be most in keeping with the Gentoo
9 Social Contract.
12 Erik Swanson <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.name>
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list