From: "Piotr Jaroszyński" <peper@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [GLEP] Use EAPI-suffixed ebuilds (.ebuild-EAPI)
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 14:54:19
1 On Saturday 22 of December 2007 12:03:33 Duncan wrote:
2 > I actually thought the point was pretty effective, given what it was in
3 > reply to. If it were me the elementary school reply was made to, I'd
4 > have felt it within my rights to ask for an apology. I therefore
5 > considered the ietf remark a rather clever reply to the innuendo, making
6 > the point delicately, while avoiding the loss of face challenge asking
7 > for an apology presents.
8
9 How is it fair that some people do their own research and some ask to be
10 educated and for the discussion to be delayed?
13 Best Regards,
14 Piotr Jaroszyński
15 --
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list