From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Moving the handbooks to the wiki
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 10:43:58
1 Hi all
2
3 Just a heads-up for everybody - more information will follow of course.
4
5 I have started copying the Gentoo handbooks to the Gentoo Wiki. Through
6 transclusion and semantic wiki, which is supported on Gentoo Wiki, we are
7 able to do similar reuse of blocks for the architectures.
8
9 Given the low resources we are currently having, I think the move to the
10 wiki will help us with keeping the instructions up to date.
11
12 For now, please do not touch anything in the "Handbook:" namespace of the
13 wiki as I'm going through the effort of migrating it.
14
15 Information on translations and so on will follow.
16
17 Wkr,
18 Sven Vermeulen