From: Daniel Benoy <daniel@×××××.name>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Testing openmoko
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:06:04
1 I have Fido here in Ontario, and since the iPhone came around their data plans have gotten very reasonable. My entire bill is about $50 and I can go up to 500 megs without overage charges, and up to 5 gigs before the charges start getting punitive. ($15 plan plus 'flexible data rate' option)
2
3 Seemed too good to be true so for the first month I used like 100k and then read my bill carefully :p No problem though.
4
5 Apparently if I go near enough to the border to be internationally roaming, though, I'll be in for some serious charges... so I'll have to remember to turn GPRS off when I go to Niagra Falls.
6