From: Ed W <lists@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Correct uclibc profile to use?
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:52:15
1 > When Robin returns from Hong Kong etc.. We should see what we can do
2 > about having our mailing lists outright reject posts that are text/html.
3 > It messes up archives and the likes.
6 I think this is a fairer option than simply moaning about it - at least
7 there is sensible feedback then.
8
9 Another middle option is to use an html to text convertor (demime is
10 one, but it munges attachments). It's fairly trivial to knock up
11 something better in perl though
12
13 (Personally I am happy to receive HTML email though...)
14
15 Ed W
16 --
17 gentoo-embedded@l.g.o mailing list