From: Alon Bar-Lev <alon.barlev@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-embedded] Openmoko - Almost there...
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 01:27:06
1 Hello,
2
3 Almost there... Working, I have enlightenment running.
4
5 But it looks like the ophonekitd always abending... Something related to
6 dbus.
7
8 Also the openmoko-* lacks icons... Is this expected?
9
10 I copied frameworkd.conf from SHR distribution.
11
12 Whenever I try to turn on GSM, I am being asking for PIN and then
13 the ophonekitd abends.
14
15 Attached is modification I had to do in overlay in order to make it
16 work, I had to add recent packages of target to host, also
17 had to add many use flags to evas so enlightenment work, we
18 should consider USE dependency there.
19
20 Anyway, can anyone help me making the phone stabe? Is there
21 anything out of the overlay needed to be installed?
22
23 Thanks!
24 Alon.

openmoko-overlay.diff.gz application/x-gzip