From: Daniel Armyr <daniel.armyr@××××.se>
To: gentoo-embedded@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-embedded] Gentoo Embedded Linux on Linksys Blue Boxes
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 06:32:46
1 > here if it's possible to install Gentoo Linux instead. Not only that,
2 > as I've also asked on my original post, do you think that having a
3 > 200Mhz processor, 16MB RAM and 4MB flash drive can be a practical and
4 > viable VPN client box for a VPN IPSec connection? In short, with the
5 > said hardware specs, do you think it can work as a VPN client without
6 > degrading performance either the system or the data that passes > through the said VPN client?
7
8 I am not too familiar with VPN, but as I understand it, it is pretty much only a convenient way to tunnel all traffic through an encrypted pipe. Would a benchmark using an ssh-tunnel give sufficiently relevant results?
9 --
10 gentoo-embedded@g.o mailing list