From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-installer@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-installer] New class diagram and use case
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 13:10:40
On Sunday 01 February 2004 20:46, Eric Sammer wrote:
> I just finished two new diagrams that should help clarify some parts of > the installer.
Do screen definitions live in the arch templates, so that a FE only knows about individual UI elements? If so, how do are the screens described in a FE-independant way? Or does a FE know what each screen looks like? -- Dan Armak Gentoo Linux developer (KDE) Matan, Israel Public GPG key: http://dev.gentoo.org/~danarmak/danarmak-gpg-public.key Fingerprint: DD70 DBF9 E3D4 6CB9 2FDD 0069 508D 9143 8D5F 8951