From: Mark Wielaard <mark@×××××.org>
To: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] GNU Classpath distro DevJam
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:55:54
Hi,

Yes, please add anything you think is important as background material for better understanding how gentoo integrates (or doesn't integrate) with jpackage, gcj, kaffe, etc to the meeting wiki: http://java.debian.net/index.php/DevJam And please add yourself as an interested party even if you cannot attend because of the time and place and add a little note that you cannot attend because of the time/place. If there are a lot of people interested from the various distros for which Oldenburg next month is inconvenient that we want to look at some other meeting place/date. If there are enough people listed/interested I also want to setup a cross-distro mailinglist to discuss the hacking oppertunities for the DevJam meeting. Thanks, Mark