From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-java@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-java] Running java-pkg_ensure-no-bundled-jars automatically with JAVA_PKG_STRICT
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 13:10:01
1 Joshua Nichols kirjoitti:
2 >
3 > * Some packages are weird, and jar up their sources inside of their
4 > upstream distfile, which we then unpack. So, we'd either need to remove
5 > those jars after unpacking, or perhaps add some checks to ensure the
6 > bundled jars don't contain class files
7 > * Some packages have jars for like tests, or examples, or whatnot. Maybe
8 > we need a variable to say what jars are ok?
9 > * In some cases, we may be only replacing some jars with jar-from... but
10 > perhaps not all of them, or maybe they are meant to replace a jar, but
11 > the jar changed names, so both the symlink from jar-from and the
12 > original are around.
15 Probably best to go with the attached then.
16
17 Regards,
18 Petteri

no-bundled-jars.patch text/x-patch