From: "Stephen P. Becker" <geoman@g.o>
To: gentoo-mips@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-mips] Help!?! where have all the IP30 netboot images gone?!?!
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:50:59
temp1_snover@×××××××××××.au wrote:
> Hi > > I have looked in half a dozen gentoo mirrors and all the links to kumba's > directories etc looking for netboot images for the ip30/R10K in my SGI Octane > > All the netboot images have disappeared!!! > what gives?
All the ip30 images were broken, because kumba failed to test if everything worked or not before releasing them. It turns out that networking was broken, so they were removed. I'm pretty sure he has some new experimental netboots that do work now in his devspace somewhere. You might try asking him on irc. -Steve -- gentoo-mips@g.o mailing list