From: "Anthony G. Basile" <basile@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-nfp] Gentoo Social Contract and potential liabilities
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 16:02:49
1 On 10/24/15 10:49 AM, Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Anthony G. Basile
3 > <basile@××××××××××××××.edu> wrote:
4 >>
5 >> Hence we should get legal council here.
6 >>
7 >> Legal council is advise on what reasons fly in the courts.
8 >>
9 >> I don't want to play a guessing game. Are you against getting legal advise
10 >> on this question?
13 > Asked and answered. :)
14 >