From: Grant Goodyear <g2boojum@g.o>
To: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o, gentoo-core@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-nfp] Foundation membership, take 2
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:20:09
(Note: I'm cross-posting to -core, but I'd appreciate it if responses
could be on -nfp, since that way we have a public record.)

Here's a revised version of Stuart's suggestion for a Foundation
membership policy:

  * All Gentoo devs are automatically Foundation members
  * Each Foundation member must explicitly request his/her
    right to vote on an annual basis.

I'm sure that Stuart could whip up in 10 minutes or less some sort of
web-based application that our devs could use to register to vote.  I'd
also be happy with the notion that actually voting would implicitly
include a registration to vote.

If at all possible, I'd like to reach some sort of consensus this week.
If you hate this idea and have another, now's the time to speak up.

Best,
g2boojum
--
Grant Goodyear