From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Perl ebuilds needing updates (95)
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:23:32
On Mon, 2005-12-26 at 10:33 -0800, J.A. wrote:
> Re: [gentoo-perl] Perl ebuilds needing updates (95) >
> > Total packages suspected as outdated: 95 > So what ?
*ouch* Well, 2 things really. First - this list is for discussing perl and related issues in gentoo. Second, our most frequent bug report is "module Foo is out of date, please bump, kthnxbye." This weekly report is to keep the perl devs on the list apprised of where we stand, as well as anyone who's subscribed, so all parties know how up to date (or not) we are. Secretly I hope that either the people that submit the bugs will see the emails and stop submitting them (because obviously we are reminded weekly) or, failing that, enterprising helper monkies will fly out and thoroughly test everything and begin bumpage. ~mcummings -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list