From: Eric Robertson <erobertson@××××××××××××.gov>
To: gentoo-ppc-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-ppc-user] pbbuttonsd question
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:41:23
I had a problem when I upgraded kernels as well.  When on the 2.6.15
kernel I2C was a module.  I did not change this config when I first
compiled the 2.6.16 kernel.  I re-compiled w/ I2C compiled intot he
kernel & the lcd & sensor started to work but I still cannot get the
keyboard light to work.

-- gentoo-ppc-user@g.o mailing list