From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-04-08
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 23:13:10
1 Am Samstag, 29. März 2014, 15:36:34 schrieb William Hubbs:
2 > On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 10:07:02AM -0400, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
5 > I understand the concerns, but I am with hasufell on both of these.
6 >
7 > We are supposed to be a team, and if a few people aren't team players,
8 > I would rather see energy spent on fixing that issue instead of trying
9 > to legislate every possible corner case.
12 Full agreement. We already have way too many specialized policies.
13
14 The actual problem is that some people dont feel like talking to others. I'd
15 tend to call it lack of respect, either for individuals or for the rules that
16 make up a community.
20 Andreas K. Huettel
21 Gentoo Linux developer
22 dilfridge@g.o