From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-04-08
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 00:37:21
1 On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 12:12:49AM +0100, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > Full agreement. We already have way too many specialized policies.
3 >
4 > The actual problem is that some people dont feel like talking to others. I'd
5 > tend to call it lack of respect, either for individuals or for the rules that
6 > make up a community.
7
8 Full agreement.
9
10 Some how we need to focus on getting people to respect each other and
11 the policies we already have, and quite frankly, if they won't do that,
12 removing them from the community.
13
14 William