From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2014-04-08
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 01:35:40
1 On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 8:37 PM, William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
2 > Some how we need to focus on getting people to respect each other and
3 > the policies we already have, and quite frankly, if they won't do that,
4 > removing them from the community.
5
6 Alas, we cannot afford to drive people away any more than we can
7 afford to let them drive others away...
8
9 I really wish that devs would get over their differences and just talk
10 about their ideas. You don't need anybody's "permission" to do many
11 things around here. That doesn't mean that it isn't nice (and more
12 importantly wise) to at least ask for some feedback before striking
13 off on your own.
14
15 The only clean solution is for all of us to grow up a little more...
16
17 Rich