From: Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] alpha and x86 docs ready, rest still pending
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 15:31:15
1 * Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o> [05/08/08 15:12 +0200]:
2 > ** Is the installation documentation up-to-date?
3
4 Speaking for ppc, yes. We had a bug with patches before we
5 commited anything to the draft.
6
7 > The GDP requires a listing of all bootable kernels on each bootable LiveCD,
8 > a listing of all supported boot options on each bootable LiveCD, the output
9 > of find on a mounted CD from each category (both bootable LiveCDs and a
10 > Packages CD), and the output of find on a booted universal/ minimal LiveCD.
11 > The information can be sent to the releng GDP liaison, who is listed on the
12 > releng Project Page.
13
14 I never understood wherefore GDP needs the information like
15 kernels and that all. If the arch-coordinator organised a
16 to have an up-to-date documentation, everything should be
17 fine.
20 All in all it looks like that you must have missed a lot of
21 communication...
22
23 Regards, Lars
26 Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> +49-171-1963258
27 Gentoo Linux PowerPC : Developer and Release Engineer
28 Gentoo Infrastructure : CVS Administrator
29 Gentoo Foundation : Trustee