From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] x86 netboot, because beejay sucks
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 12:00:40
1 On Fri, Sep 03, 2004 at 10:53:16PM +0200, Guy Martin wrote:
2 > I'd like to see such thing integrated into catalyst. Actualy Weeve wrote
3 > a bash script to build netboot images for sparc but it's not very
4 > flexible :-/
5 > Maybe I could help with this. I'd really like to publish netboot images
6 > for hppa.
7
8 I'd like to see something like this integrated in Catalyst as well.
9 Netbooting is heavily used on most of the organisations I administer systems
10 for as it provides great flexibility.
11
12 It might also be very interesting for JumpStart-like possibilities (as a
13 start).
14
15 Wkr,
16 Sven Vermeulen