From: Andrew Kesterson <andrew@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-server@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-server] grub ebuild
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 17:30:21
1 On Fri, 20 Jan 2006, Mark Rudholm wrote:
2
3 > I was installing Gentoo on a new desktop system they gave me at work
4 > last night and was surprised to find that Stage 1 and Stage 2 installs are
5 > no longer supported and that users are instructed not to do them.
6
7 Seriously?
8 Can we have some linkage for where you saw this in the handbook? I
9 installed a desktop just a week ago, and didn't see any such notice. Or
10 maybe I just know what to look for in the handbook, and skimmed past it...
11 --
12 gentoo-server@g.o mailing list